Fremantle Launch Party Competition
2 - 20 January 2022
terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of Chance.
- Entry is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years and over. However, employees and their immediate families of B. Lucky & Sons and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period Opens 9:00am ADT 20 December 2021 and closes 9am ADT 20 January 2022.
- Ten (10) winners will be selected and announced via email. The winners will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for delivery/collection of the prize, which will occur no later than 5pm ADT Thursday 27 January 2022. Winners have until 9am ADT Monday 31 January 2022 to claim their prize.
- To enter, participants must sign up the mailing list of B. Lucky & Sons.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter once per brand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The prize includes one double-pass to the Fremantle launch of B. Lucky & Sons in February 2022 per winner valued at $100 per pass.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by a representative of B. Lucky & Sons by 9am ADT Monday 31 January 2022.
- Entries will be assigned a number and winners will be randomly chosen using Google’s random number generator.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promoter: B. Lucky & Sons, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 64 621 886 922 tel 1300 058 259 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.